9am everyday - starting May 25th!!
Shuttle start location: Cog Wild office
Drop off locations: Swampy and Dutchman SnoPark (Dutchman will happen later in the season when the snow melts off the trails).
Note: Spaces go fast – call ahead of time to make sure you don’t miss out!
Tuesday & Thursday @ 5:30pm – starting May 14th
Shuttle start location: Cascade Lakes Brewery (1441 SW Chandler Ave off of Century Drive).
Drop off locations: Swampy SnoPark and Dutchman SnoPark.
- Call Cog Wild ahead of time to reserve your seat – Shuttles do fill up.
- Cost: $10 cash per rider & bike.
- The shuttle leaves right on time, so please arrive 10 minutes early to load.
- Riders need to be self- sufficient and have a map if unfamiliar with the trails.
- Want to ride earlier: Drive up and have one person use the shuttle to get back to your vehicle.
- Going to Wanoga? Get off at Swampy, it is a short ride to Wanoga – downhill!
- Dogs that can sit under your feet are free, dogs that take up a seat in the van are $10.
Do these times not work for you? Try our private shuttle option too!
Local to Bend?
Join our local Bend newsletter list to receive weekly bike shuttle times. You will also be the first to learn about special local shuttles, such as Flagline Trail Opening Day Shuttle or MRT shuttles! Join the list by putting your email address here: