The Shevlin Park tour is a perfect way to get a good taste of one of Bend’s most beautiful parks while doing something Bend is famous for, mountain biking. Smooth trails wind along the beautiful Tumalo creek, take a break in a pondarosa grove and bask in the summer glory of the park. A great adventure to add to your vacation
- For families and first timers
- Kid trailers and child size bikes available
- great picnic area for larger groups
- Snacks and drinks provided
- 3 to 10 mile routes, designed for the pace of your group
Add more to your trip: Try the Sunriver Cycling, or for a little more mileage, Singletrack sampler
Daily, 10:00am and 2:00pm
Great for families and beginner riders.
Wide bike path and smooth. A few quick uphills with rolling descents.
$30 for age 12 and under
* Two hour guided bike tour
* Local transportation from Cog Wild’s office to the park
* Local, expert guides
* Yummy on-trail snacks!
* Bike Rentals with helmet and gloves, but we can supply them. Check out your rental options.
There are some non-riders in our group, what can they do during the tour?
Shevlin park is great for walking, their is a fishing pond and bbq pits for public use.
Do you have baby bike seat available for this tour?
Cog Wild does not use baby bike seats on our tours, but we do have a 2-person Burley trailer that can be attached to any family members bike and used during the tour.