Cog Wild has certified mountain bike coaches to help you become a better rider. Whether you are new to biking or a long time rider, our private mountain biking skill clinics are a great place for skill building. Clinics include:
- Private one on one or small groups skill building
- Available for either half or full day clinic
- Drills and skill coaching with proven great results!
- Specific skill clinics for different level riders
- Advanced freeride and jumping options too
- Half day clinics available in both the morning or afternoon
9:00am and 1:00pm
Meet at Cog Wild, or arrange for a pick up.
Clinics available for the total beginner through advanced rider. Separate skills will be taught depending on your skill level.
Mostly fast flowing singletrack great for riders of all levels. For more advanced riders we can include trails with technical and more progressive features!
Half day clinics – 3.5 hours
1 person – $200
2 people – $150 per person
3 people – $115 per person
4 people or more – $100 per person
Full day clinic – 5+ hours
1 person – $275
2 people – $200 per person
3 people – $150 per person
4 people or more – $125 per person
* Private clinic with a mountain bike coach to work on specific skills
* Fun local trails to test your skill
* Shuttle from Cog’s office to the trailhead
* Half day tour include snacks and full day tour include lunch on the trail.
* A fridge full of Deschutes Brewery beer await the adults and cold non-alcoholic drinks for the youngsters.
Bike rentals with helmet and gloves. See our rentals page for your extensive list of options.
Can I use my own bike?
Yes! Your own mountain bike is best because you are used to it, but we can get you a mountain bike if needed.
I have been riding for a long time, what can you teach me?
Our coaches have lots of experience with all skill levels. For more advanced riders, we can work on technical trail riding, jumps and hard cornering.