A short distance from Sisters and Black Butte Ranch, lies the wonderful Peterson Ridge trail network. Ride to stunning views of the Three Sisters Wilderness, fly along forested trail built by mountain bikers from the area. Cruise over bridges, through water crossings and fun downhill sections. Route length can be adjusted to fit your ability.
- Beginner through intermediate riders
- Routes available for families and kids
- Meet in Sisters, or at our office in Bend
- Ride ends in historic, downtown Sisters
Add More to Your Trip
Try the Singletrack Sampler or Shevlin Park cruise for more riding options
Daily with 4 person minimum.
9:00am in Bend or 9:45 in Sisters
Beginner through intermediate, with options for advanced riders.
Open singletrack, with some roots and rocks to entertain you.
$45 Ages 12 and under
* 3-hour bike tour personalized to your riding level
* Local expert guides
* Shuttle from Cog’s office to the trailhead
* Yummy and healthy snacks on the trail.
* Bike rentals with helmet and gloves. Visit our rentals page for to see your extensive list of bike options.
We don’t have a car and are a local resort, can Cog Wild pick us up?
Yes, we can pick you up in Sisters and Black Butte – or drive from Bend with us.